Friday 17 July 2009

1. What did you think of I Do Wedding Magazine?

Here are your comments please add your own comments



REALLY INFORMATIVE AND EYE CATCHING

I have got some good ideas from your magazines and found the dress of my dreams through one of the advertisements in your magazines!

I love it it has given me lots of inspiration

Brilliant, very helpful and enjoyable to read

It is informative, but the background could be better
I enjoy reading the magazine and getting tips for my wedding day as well as seeing how other people got married and what they did

I really liked the magazine, I found some great ideas and found it really useful that shops/services shown in the magazine were for local businesses that I could actually access

Fantastic and informative

I have only received the one copy which I got from a wedding fair at Rogerthorpe Manor last year and it has been passed throughout various family members due to its useful information and ideas

Excellent

Very informative

It is very great helps a lot

I love it, I think it's really informative & relevant Huddersfield

I really like the magazine - wouldn't have known about it though if I hadn't been to a wedding fayre (Brooklands)

VERY INTERESTING, LOVE LOOKING AT ALL THE PICTURES AND GETTING NEW IDEAS!

I love your magazine; it's great to have a magazine that's relevant to the area I live in

Very helpful with ideas for my special day

Well obviously I love it. I think most brides are addicted to buying wedding magazines and I really am no different. What makes this one a must have for me is that it shows me all the stockists in my area. Ever heard the saying if it’s not from Yorkshire it’s (not exact words her) not very good...hahaha...it’s true with this mag.

It's interesting when planning a wedding

I found it to be really helpful but it took a lot of looking through to find certain things. For example my florist (who Ii happened upon by accident) was actually featured and I hadn’t found that part

It's great, really enjoy looking at

The magazine I have seen was well presented, had lots of useful information, contact numbers and ideas. (I especially liked the cover you did on Nicky and Daz Jones wedding, but I am biased as we are Nicky and Daz's friends)

I think it is great, it’s free not like wedding mags that cost anything from £5 onwards. It has all local information and suppliers again not like wedding mags in the shop. The last one I bought was from America and although you can get some nice ideas from them you don’t know where to get any of the products from.

Really enjoyed reading through the magazine. It has given me lots of ideas of how I want things to be on my big day and lots of useful contacts. It is really handy that everything is local, rather than all over the country like it is when I buy magazines from my newsagents - and best of all it is free! Weddings are expensive enough as it is!

Good ideas for wedding on a budget

I am impressed with your magazine. I am newly engaged (12th April) therefore I am only at the start of planning for our wedding in August 2010 and everything is very new and mega exciting. Your magazine and website have helped me to start to put together plans and think about our budget. An easy read with lots of ideas and I've enjoyed browsing with close friends

I have stuck to the website so far as I find bridal magazines expensive.

I think it is very informative

Only had it once at a wedding show but enjoyed reading it

I like the magazine but I do think that there is a lack of Scottish based things - Sorry!!

Good information, useful because it featured local people/businesses

I think it's great, we both do. A real help, especially when we first started looking and starting to plan our wedding, when we had no idea what we were doing. It was a fab starting point, and a great 'reference guide' to see if we've forgotten everything

Excellent, good local suppliers to choose from, all the other wedding magazines don't really cover local areas

Very useful for me, I found a copy at the end of last year when I was planning my wedding and I found my jeweller for my wedding rings, the style of bridal bouquet I wanted and a shop to get my mum's fascinator - not bad going for one magazine!

The magazine is really good and eye catching. It has everything you need to know about planning a wedding. It has really good stories and really good competitions.

Really like it - contains lots of inspirational wedding ideas

Great! Lots of good ideas

Really good, informative, realistic, full of local ideas for the wedding, a good read not full of expensive couture bridal gowns like some wedding magazines. It really appeals to a wide audience of brides to be and people involved with planning weddings.

I've only been online so far

I like the magazine as it has lots of local sources

The magazine is very good

I like I Do Wedding Magazine as it has great ideas and more importantly they are for local companies which is a great help when you looking for suppliers

Very helpful and extremely useful when locating suppliers locally

Very informative

It's a really well put together magazine, looks well designed and very informative

Great easy to use

I thought there were too many adverts and not enough information in the magazine

Really helpful

I've never seen the physical magazine just the website

Very good

Enjoyed it

I like it

Good magazine that features good articles and local services. I like the fact that the real weddings included in this magazine are all normal couples with normal jobs!

I thought the magazine was very useful and lots of good tips and local services...which is good, as some of the national magazines are more London based.

The Magazine is great and we have got it every time it has been available since we got engaged 14 months ago. It is informative and very helpful especially with theme ideas etc. The only downside I would say is, my partner and I are having a gay civil partnership in July and there is not a lot of information relating to this side of things. I know this may not be a very commercial thing to have in your magazine but there are a lot more gay "weddings" happening these days and not a lot of coverage of them to help people in our situation. The only magazine who has featured a "gay" wedding real life section that I know of was "The Scottish Wedding Directory - Real Life Weddings". I know this probably sounds really negative but it is something that does affect my partner and I directly and we would have liked to have seen more. The magazine as a whole is very informative and helpful in all other fields.

I like having a local wedding magazine and find it helpful when looking for ideas. It is also useful when researching and booking suppliers e.g. florist, photographers

I thought the magazine was a great help and helped me find information I was looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment