Friday 17 July 2009

General Comments

Keep up the wonderful work :) Thank you Caroline

Hi Richard,I like the I-do wedding magazine as there is so much to do and look at, and it is a great help for brides to be. It gives lots of advice and help which is what everyone needs! I haven’t downloaded any vouchers as I didn’t really know you could! The emails have been great informing me on events

The competitions are great and there are so many of them which is even better! The layout is great and simple and I don’t really think there is much you can improve on. One thing that would be nice is that it had a countdown to your wedding and you got a weekly email saying how many days you have left when you have signed up. I hope that helps! Thanks Aleks


HiOn answer to your questions I would like to say that I enjoyed the magazine and found it to be interesting and full of information. I have found myself going back and looking at it on numerous occasions. This pretty much covers what I think of the site as well. As yet I have not downloaded any vouchers as we have only booked the venue and will be making enquiries on other products over the coming months, although we will definitely be looking at some of the companies featured on your site that have vouchers available. The emails you have sent are appreciated as it may be that something comes up that is of interest that we would not know about otherwise. To be honest I think both the magazine and website are already of a good standard and look forward to seeing what changes you make, as they can only help in making life easier for us brides to be.Kind RegardsAngela


Dear Richard,
Thank you for your emails they have been very helpful, and I have really enjoyed reading your magazine, it has given me lots of ideas and helped out with local suppliers.
But I would like to be removed from your database as I got married in February and it just reminds me that I will never walk down the aisle again Boo..
Thanks Again
Rebecca





Hi I think the mag is great, I found some great tips n ideas. The website is good also. I have not downloaded any vouchers as I am not great on computers and am not confident in doing so. Your emails are good and a nice update, though some of the wedding fayres were too far away from me to attend, but I understand this is not your fault. There is nothing I can think of that I would advise to improve on!! Best wishesCaroline Clarkson





Hi Richard,The plans are going well and found the most fantastic photographer at Castleford through I do mag. Unfortunately I am holding the fort on my own at the moment as my fiancĂ© is in the army and is away on exercise in Canada for four months. Hope you are all not getting too stressed putting together the next I do and re-designing the website at the same time, it sounds nearly as stressful as organising the wedding haha. I love I do magazine, Anyway let’s get on with the job and get those questions answered.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for the prize draw I would love to feature in I do magazine. Put in a good word for me and if I don’t win I will hold you personally responsible. Haha. Thanks Erica.x


Hi RichardI find your emails extremely helpful, and have been to plenty of the wedding fayres you have suggested. Please do not send me less. I can’t say I have ever been onto your website. But do read the magazine.Thanks Jen



Hi Richard Sorry in the delay replying to your email, I have been away for a few days.The I do wedding magazine is good, it is simple, it does give you many ideas.The website is good as well, it’s easy to use.Yes I have downloaded some of the vouchers especially for the signature bride shop.Yes your emails have helped, I don't think there is anything that you need to improve there. I don't think there is anything that needs improvement, it’s all very simple and helpful to me. Hope this helps you.Kendall


I love the I-Do magazine website, I use loads and find it really useful, it’s easy to use. The only thing I think it lacks is guidance about possibilities about your big day i.e. samples of invite wording or different approaches to speeches.



Hi Richard.
When I arrived at a wedding fayre (Sitwell Arms) they ran out of Magazines so I have never actually received one, however I have found your emails very useful and your online site. It has up-to date information I require such as local wedding fayres & suppliers of which I have used for my forthcoming wedding. I have not downloaded any vouchers as most of my wedding has been booked for some time, however I am still wedding shopping & will certainly have a look at the vouchers on offer this month.Your emails have been very useful and I would like them to keep coming please.I can’t think of anything you could improve of (I would really like to see the magazine though)The prize draw sounds great, I would love our grand wedding to be published in your future issues.My wedding is 09 09 09 (A theme is their somewhere) :-) It will be my 29th Birthday on our special day, and my partner is a police officer hence the date (999) Our theme for our special day is PINK TIE & DIAMONDS. Dare I say no more, apart from a very lavish day from beginning to end with lots of surprises along the way for our guests to enjoy. Keep up the good work.Kind regardsPaula Dowd






with regards to the website, I would add a forum/message board as it will give people more reason to return to your site more often, if you have a good, full featured message board, you can basically create a community... you have to do a lot of posting yourself in the early stages and starting discussions yourself before other people take over, but get it right and your readership can grow.Have a twitter account and allow people to follow you... you can get your name and "sponsored" offers and messages in front of hundreds of people every day, I've picked up quite a few freelance jobs from twitter through people searching for people in my sector and liking what I do. It's a great marketing tool and it's free and easy to use!Allowing people to submit articles or writing some yourself would be useful as at present the site seems like a big advert, I know that’s what it should be, but you need to get a balance going, as more and more people are turning to the internet to get information and seeing regularly posted interesting articles will hopefully attract them back for a return visitHaving a review section and allowing people to write some reviews would be good, we're having some really bad problems with a Hen/Stag night company and it would be nice to be able to write a review and hopefully prevent anyone else going through the same heart ache that we are going throughI'll leave it there, sorry if I've exceeded the brief, thought it was worth mentioning though, you're doing a great job though!
RegardsNik J Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment