Friday 17 July 2009

What do you think about our site

LOTS OF USEFUL LINKS AND INFO

I haven’t visited it, but now I know it exists I will give it a shot

I like how I can get ideas from other brides that don’t cost the roof!

Also very good, I regularly visit the site

Clear layout

Again I have found the website useful for ideas and the fact that all businesses listed are local is fantastic, on their websites businesses listed tend to be so far away, they are useless.

Easy to use and fantastic tips

The website is like a little wedding planner online! I’m getting married in North Yorkshire but live in West and at first I was struggling with some suppliers but since using this website I have found alternative suppliers to contact for their service areas. I also love how everything is sectioned so I can find what I need from the tab section at the top making it so easy to use

Very informative and easy to use

Good ideas for my wedding

It is ok

It's easy to use, you can locate the information you require easily (I like the tabs which enable you to just click on the subject you want to look at) If I needed to organise a hairdresser who does wedding hair, I know I can use the tabs and a list of contacts will guide the way

It’s easy to use full of useful info

AGAIN NEW IDEAS!

I haven't looked on your website - that seems to have passed me by. I'll have a look now though

Same again it’s really helpful and has a lot to offer

I like it, its pink for a start which wins with me. The tabs at the top of the screen are easy to read and the site is easy to navigate.

Easy to find what you are looking for

I find it simple and easy to use and it connects to the websites of the suppliers that interest me

Its great too, I like the way there is a section for each thing, so you can go straight to what you're looking for

Easy to use, well presented, lots of useful numbers and vouchers

The site is just as great again you can find all your local suppliers

I find the website really easy to use and the suppliers all seem fantastic. Very helpful!

Easy to work around

The site is attractive, easy to navigate and provides lots of useful links to sites I may need in the near future. I can window shop with this site at any time of day

I like the way it is split out by clear sections so I can find what I want with ease

It has lots of useful information

Very useful found my cake toper lady on it

The website is easy to use and always updated.

Lots of links and useful information

I like it, but to be honest I sometimes feel bombarded with all of the information available, so use it as a starting point, to get ideas, and follow up things we're interested in.

Very good choice of suppliers very easy to use

Not really used it as much as magazine

It is a really catchy site, really good for information, with just a click of a button. The colours are wicked and it has easy to read clips, and really good vouchers.

Easily Accessible

Help on different cake makers in my area etc and relevant wedding fairs

Ease to use, wealth of information

Really easy to use, simple, friendly and fun!

The website is brill, but would like more images of sample, i.e. dresses, flowers, cakes

Very elegant and stylish

I like the website, I find it easy to use and access which makes you use it more frequently.

Easy to use and very informative

Very colourful - packed full & full of information/advice services etc

The site contains a lot of information, looks a bit dated and some sections are lacking in content

Easy to use very helpful full of great ideas

Again, too many adverts and contact details, think you need more information about suppliers, photos and customer service reports and things. A brief about the company, the little things that actually make you want to buy from them.

It features a variety of helpful Wedding info

It was easy to navigate

Great ideas, helps me come up with things I'd not thought of

Ok

Could feature a wider range of suppliers, by which I mean more sourcesof contact for everything to do with weddings

It’s easy to use and ideal for finding local people/companies etc

The site is really good and is very easy to use and the sections are easy to find what you are looking for and has been a great source of guidance and help throughout our planning process. I have also recommended it to a few friends who have recently got engaged as a really helpful resource

I have not until this email looked at the web site! But I found the tool bar at the top easy to use

I like the links that help you go direct to bridal websites

No comments:

Post a Comment