Friday 17 July 2009

Have my emails helped, would you like, more, less or the same?

YES, THE SAME

I think I would have found them useful, but have already got most stuff sorted, I'd have found it more useful at the beginning when looking at venues etc, as some of your e-mails have contained wedding fayres at venues I haven't heard of.
I love your emails as they have kept me up to date with weddings fairs in the region.

The same please

The same

Same amount and yes they are helpful

Emails for local wedding fairs were fantastic

More emails...great help

I love the emails! It’s a lovely excuse to browse the site and I like being kept up to date and told to download the vouchers! Hehe

Yes they reminded me of certain shows and dates.

Yes it was nice to know where & when the wedding fayres are in my area. Amount of emails are fine.

The same

I have found your e-mails to be useful, showing me a snap shot of wedding fairs or offers available & I can decide if I go. I feel as though your e-mails stop me from feeling as though I'm missing out on abargain or a day I will find useful (not sure where id' be without them to be honest)

Same

MORE PLEASE!!! OF UP AND COMING LOCAL WEDDING FARYES

Your emails are spot on in frequency and charm!

More

I don’t think you can win here, some people like lots of emails and some people don’t. I like getting me e mails. That way I can check out on the updates. But any more than one a month and I would probably think there is no point checking the site as much won’t change....I do love checking out the competitions tho.

Haven't noticed any emails?

They have reminded me to keep checking different things that I may not have thought of previously

The same please

I feel it’s nice to receive regular emails, gives it a personal touch and I always look at the vouchers. I feel it’s beneficial as we get to find out new shops that are opening etc.

The e-mails have been great and very informative. You haven’t bombarded me with them.

The emails are just about the right amount - not too many so that I feel bombarded but just enough to advise what is going on in the world of weddings - wedding fayres etc.

I don't think I have received that many - I get more from other wedding websites.

E-mails help - they add to the wedding anticipation and prompt ideas. Frequency is about right.

Yes they have helped and it’s fine how it is.

Emails are helpful; I save them all up for future reference

Yes visited some wedding fairs

Your emails have kept me updated with the latest trends - THANKS

Yes, helped find out about wedding fairs, new products etc

Yes I do read the e-mails. I think you send just the right amount, many more and I don't think I would bother reading them, they'd just turn into more junk mail

Helped a great deal as new when wedding fayres were on

It was nice to know when new vouchers were available and when the wedding fairs were on.

Yes the emails have been helpful very much I would more of the emails to help me improve my wedding

Yes - keep them coming!

Yes email sent helpful, consider the amount you sent fine

Yes they have been informative of local wedding fairs and have enabled me to keep prompting my other half about the need for getting moving with booking a venue if we want the date we have chosen

I have to be honest this is the 1st one I think I have seen?!

Yes, the emails have helped

The same amount of emails

The emails are really useful as they are great reminders of wedding fairs as well as given updated website information which gives you a nudge to check it out again.

Yes and yes.
Yes, the same amount of emails is fine.

This is the 1st email I've received from you.

Yes same please

They have helped a little, but as my wedding is not in Yorkshire there’s not much that I can use.

Very helpful, it reminds me to check the latest info

I don't mind receiving them. Some are useful some less so.

Yes

Yes although we found the vouchers not very useful as they were all for very pricey companies, as we are all on budget this year it would be nice to see smaller local wedding businesses to get involved

I think they are ok

E mails have been great, I would like more of the same. I have been so busy with juggling everyday life, as well as planning a wedding and the e mails have been a great reminder of what I need to do. I think it would be good to have a date line, so when couples first register with I DO and they give their wedding date, you could send them an email saying something like; it's now six months to your big day and its time you decided on the style of your cake and get some costings together, you could then link them to local suppliers on your web site & attach vouchers & information relevant to what they need to be looking at booking at that time?

Hi - I no longer need the emails but thanks for sending them anyway. I think they were sent regularly enough, without bombarding me.

Your emails have been great and really informative and helpful, there has been the right amount of them and they have been great and seem very personal

Emails have been great for pointing out wedding fairs that I didn't know about

The emails have helped me a lot especially the ones that have all info about wedding fairs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment